Tuesday, October 21, 2008

dreams nd reality(PART6)... engineering days

Well finally ve come to my main intention of writing this blog.... to share all those experiences i went through during my days in blore !!!

My first day in college..... hmmm welll i stopped dreaming since i came to b'lore but whn i used to dream .. like i donno... i still rememb whn i saw the movie kabhie khushi kabhie gham.... m sure every1 would rememb Mr Hrithik Roshan showing off with tht awesome lamborghini.... whoa... well i actually dreamt tht i would enter the first day of my college in a yellow lamborghini... aur style se door uthake ..( coz u knw how u get down froma lamborghini)... shades utaar ke... kareena kapoor ko avoid ....!!! So yea i would juss compare the dream tht i had ... nd the reality tht i actually came across

College bus was supposed to be my lamborghini........ i walked like 1km coz the fckin bus juss had one stop near my place.... nd thn wht waited for the bus for like 30 min.. aur kya uske baad finally the bus arrived ...well yahaan pe style maarne ka man hi nahi kiya yaar.... but the conductor of the bus got down in style i must say..... nd the first thing he asked bus pass..... huh tht waz like soo embarassing man... wallet se buss pass nikalke dikhaana pada kameene ko.. woh bhi rasthe pe... huh.. nd yea i waz very happy tht atleast one part of my dream came true... i wanted a yellow lamborghini... nd i got a yellow college bus.... :P nd to make matters worse... i couldn get a place to sit... huh forget bout parkin my ass.. i dint even hav place to stand...So the start waz gr8!!!!

Finally got down from the bus... nd took a deep breath of fresh air!!!!I did manage to find which class m supposed to be at... on reaching thr... i could see like around 60 guys seated... nd i dint feel like looking at any1s face... the only seat i saw vacant waz the front bench.... middle row... huh!!!

Well before knowing my friends i knew all the lecturers who were supposed to teach us in the first semester.....

pehla class waz ...gr8 i forgot the name of the subject .. i think it waz sum mechanics of engineering or sumthin... huh... (guys if u rememb plz post it on the comments) ... ya nd tht waz taken by Mr Rajasekhar.... well whn i saw him at first i thought he waz nice guy... coz he always used to smile.... nd he never used the word students ... "hello friends" ... yea he waz like tht... but he waz not nice... he waz the biggest ass hole in the entire college ... i mean i say this after finishing my entire engineering course..... nd ya whn i waz in 1st sem he waz just a lecturer.... nd whn i finished engineering he nw is the head of department of mechanical engineering..Biggest politician among alll..!!!!And i actually hate him more so now.. coz since i need a recommendation letter if i have to pursue my further stuides in uk,..... this bugger told he cant sign nd put the stamp... huh ...!!
(* I would like to thank my friend Dheeraj Shetty for taking so much pain by going all the way to college and carryin out all the formalities to get my recommendation letter done.... thanks buddy... i'll always b thr dude.,... cheers!! *)

Well next was mathematics.... well and this almighty subject waz taken up by Mr rajappa.... well the names are really weird arent thy.... it waz really weird for me.. coz i never heard names like these... So Mr Rajappa... for me i found him really cool ... lots of attitude kinda guy.... he wanted to stamp his authority on the students but luckily he waz juss teaching the first year... coz if he went further.... ohh god save him....he made comments like " donta worry ma.... i willa teacha u froma the basics.. ok ma,,, dont worry.... i will alaso teacha u the 1+1=2 .. ok ma ....nothinga to worry.. ok ma" .... well i've deliberately used 'a' after each word juss to get his accent across to u ppl.....Welll forget bout his accent .. but i really felt gud whn he said tht he'll even teach 1+1=2... coz i badly needed him to go from scratch...
He also made comments like "see ma... u donta need a to reada any text booksa ok ma... only my notes is enough .. ok ma.. all the paper setter take my notes nd set up the paper" huh... could u believe wht he said.. fck man... wht a liar... he actually ruined almost half the class who ended up having a back in MATHS-1...

There were many more interesting lecturers... but ill go ahead with them a lil later on....Well time waz for a tea break actually.. so i dint speak to any1... i waz feeling very uncomfortable.. nd i waz like whr the fck am i... "hey bahgwaan kahaan pe phek diya hai mujhe" ..... well as i took a tour of my college .. i came across the reference room...... so i think u can imagine my situation whn i actually entered the reference nd started reading sumcrap....

well i kept reading... nd one tall ugly kinda guy approached me ... he waz like " hey!!!! 1st semester" .... well i thought tht i ve got my first frnd in college .. so i replied" yes" befor i thought of showing a gesture of friendship ... he waz "baahar aana zara" ... in a reall rude manner .... i seriously dint like the way he said tht ... coz i hate ppl who boss around me... i wasnt nervous by any kinda imagination.. but ya i waz really pissed offf..... i took at it as it came... i went out.. i could see 4 people along with him... nd i waz like confirmed thn tht these guys were all set to rag me!!!!

i'll juss try to give the dialogue which actually happend between us ( ill call them as idiots)

idiots : " kahaan ka rehne waala hai"
me : " yahin bangalore "
idiots : "bangalore main kahaan"
me : i juss thought ke kyon be saaleh chai pe bulawun.. but i said"chandralayout"


nd thn suddenly a short guy wearing a stupid joker kind of day and night glasses.. he waz like

idiot: " chal coffee shop main aa"
me: "kis khushi main"
idiot : "seniors se zabaan ladaathe hai"
me: "haan thik hai par kyon milna hai"
idiot: "zyaada question math pooch jaisa bol rahein hain waisa kar"


I waz soooo pissed off.... nd at tht very moment i couldn help but i rememb rishik, hasnain ,dinesh,raunak.... these were my buddies in dubai... nd tht waz my gang.... if i had their back... i swear i would have made those fckin losers strip completely nd make thm go all around don bosco... but i dint hav the facility thn... so i waz smart nd i replied in a polite manner

me: "dekhiye mujhe abhi class jaana hai"
idiot: "achaa chal phir thu hamein lunch break main mil"
me:" haan ok"

huh ya rite ill meet u chucks ... i waz like fck off man....I waz like really pissed off coz no1 spoke to me like tht in my entire life..... and i knew i waz gonna meet more of these kind ppl... dn well i met at that very moment while i was getting back to class.
i waz wearing a black T-shirt.... hmm yea thts my fav colour.. nd my mom keeps sayin tht dont wear it.. its not lucky for u... nd well i knew tht at tht stage of my life.. no colour would do any favour to my luck....... so i met another idiot

idiot: " hey u black shirt.... come here"
me: well i juss avoided him... coz i myself had lost it
he called me twice .. thrice... nd i juss went upstairs ... nd thn he waz like ...

idiot: " u cant hear me"??
me: i waz so pissed off i said in a very rude manner " yea dude m deaf ok...u get it.. m deaf"

well tht guy waz like insulted .. he dint reply or dint comment anythin ... so i went off back to class... but i knew he'll bck for me again...


well all these things actually happened to me during my first day of college.... huh..really depressing... i had nothing nice to take home about.... however whn i got bck to the colege bus... thr waz another session of ragging going on in the bus... i tried to avoid nd u knw...juss kept my fingers crossed tht thy wouldnt end up calling me... well luckily my cousin waz thr... nd he had this drafter along with him... i just held it in my hand nd slept off... nd since first sem students dont get a drafter thy might hav thought i would be 2nd sem.. so i escaped unhurt in the bus..But a very interesting encounter occured whn i waz leaving the bus ... coz thr waz a group of girls who were my seniors .. nd thy tried interacting wit me

senior: "hey u in 1st sem "
me: "yea"
senior: "y r u having a drafter along"
me: "it aint mine... its his(my cousin rite in front)"
senior: " oh ok cool... take care bye" she said... but suddenly one female waz like "hey ur cute" :D


well i couldn say anythin.. juss smiled nd got off the bus..... nd tht waz the only gud thing tht i thought had happened to me as of my 1st day in college...!!!!
...............................................................................................................................2 b contd ;)

11 comments:

Hemangi said...

heya....mst say u hv written tis part really well.....ur fantastic writer mst sy...
so mstb misin ur yellow lamborgini...oops bus....lolzzzzzzz
n mr rajappa wowh...gr8 english he he....so u smart huh u dint feel scared whl seniors ragged u....hmmm end ws gud sum1 sd tat ur cute :).....happy endin of mr rakshat 1st day of coll...!!!!

AKXAT said...

wow mr. rakshat!!!! so brave, mr rakshat!!!! [:D]
quite interesting so far...i'm still actually waitin fr the main part to begin!!!! [;)]

Unknown said...

hey machi it was really good... an also i heared abt rajappa... he is a good teacher right.. but our fate we missed him....

Vipin said...

hey u write well...good job
I dint know abt the ragging thing....

AKXAT said...

Ok...u might not like this one....but its a part f my job...to watch ur back!!!! ;)
dude...dont use so much hindi...makes it a lill ahrd to follow!!!!ur english is terrific...
the rule is u shouldnt always write the way u talk!!!!
cheers!!!

rash raikar said...

@akshat dude .. i really appreciate ur comments mna..thnks a lot.. will surely keep tht in mind..!!! :)

nd plz dont hesitate to comment in any way.. ill surely try to work on it.. nd ofcourse would surely fetch ur expert advice!!!(nd i mean it)

dinesh said...

dude one more suggestion... plz dont use the 'f' word... [:D] ... coz my mom might end up reading ur blog u knww.... hehehe [:D] .. so don use much of tht..!!!

but i must say this part really rocked man.... u writing realllly well... gud job!!!

dinesh said...

duude.. wht the hell.. when i started reading ur blog there was only one follower .. now there are five... nice man.. its going to be six now..!! :D

tasmaee said...

HEY......JUST LUV THIS PART OF UR BLOG......SPECIALLY UR DREAM OF GIVING AN ENTRY 2 UR COLL. IN A YELLOW LAMBORGINI N ENDING UP GIVING AN ENTRY IN A YELLOW COLL. BUS.....DUDE...U SERIOUSLY ROCK......UR BLOG JUST CAN'T GET ANY BETTER....JUST HANG ON 2 IT.......

rajiv said...

yea dude.. my batch mate gurls sayin tht ur cute.. nd tryin to interact wid u .. i still remmemb.....
nd ya the guy u told tht ur deaf nd all he actually came up to me nd he waz sayin "tell tht bugger to learn hw to speak to seniors" .. lol.. :D...
nice blog:)

rash raikar said...

thnks for all ur comments.. nd suggestions!!!
really appreciate tht!! :)